SMN & SNB =)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

my wedding updates

my wedding concept is 'sempoi2' n 'less than ordinary'. my top priority is my honourable guests. wedding is channelled properly according to the budget that ALLAH gives me (forever we thank u ALLAH). expected to be held on 4th dec 2010.. so to all my friends..plz block the date!!

the rest i leave it to ALLAH..we work..we pray..n tawakal. okay..here are some of the hantaran that i've prepared. probably..u can get some ideas..or u can drop any +ve comments for me..k? enjoy!!

wallet n belt



jam


towel


kasut


cincin SMN



gubahan sirih


sgt suke sejadah ini..tp cian dh kena lipat2 =D


letak chocolate fero2 =P


buah2

i love doin it. plz pray for us..hopefully, the wedding goes smoothly as planned. tqvm.

4 comments:

SMN said...

fuhhh...cantik2

dtx said...

alamak pandainya buat buat sendiri.cantik laks tu.i wonder who is that lucky SMN.

bani possible said...

SMN n dtx, tq so much!! alhamdulillah =D

Alexa said...

Bani,selamat pengantin baru.Semoga Allah merahmati perkahwinanmu,mengurniakan zuriat yg soleh solehah dan semoga berbahagia selama-lamanya.Amin.